[复制链接]
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-21 11:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Six Funny Life Lessons ( X. O5 C- i4 ]  J* `, ]) f1 b
- B" S$ g$ [) p9 G/ P  K/ t
*Lesson 1: Naked Wife*/ m* O2 O. o# O
$ t3 C' r, Y/ ^: V
A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. * N9 x3 \' E& Y& }
The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door,4 |9 b" h" W6 \* t2 x- D
there stands Bob, the next door neighbor.$ A- D6 Z# Q: B* v& G  [1 k3 V3 c4 l
Before she says a word, Bob says,0 N% X& z1 d- d& p% g' f2 L# \+ S: z2 {
"I'll give you $800 to drop that towel." 2 ?3 U/ G# G" e3 I2 `: q
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.( P" `# |" {4 f$ Q5 P7 m6 c
After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves.
. b* r! i1 N/ c9 [6 N$ N: KThe woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.
1 s( f, e* r  A  vWhen she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,
; v9 g) W- q, t9 ?  \ "Who was that?"
$ H6 y) l1 |, p1 C"It was Bob the next door neighbor," she replies. 4 [. N( B0 H1 d" d, f3 N
"Great!" the husband says, "Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?"; H. k+ a# |, V( B* e

& V" ~' T+ K  l6 cMoral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your: J! c4 L6 {' }' I/ x# R! D
shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-22 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 2& l2 _& v! J6 ?9 g# {8 ^
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.! A! `& }5 g7 K, u! R
They rub it and a Genie comes out. 1 _$ J# n. n* A5 S' L; M0 w
The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish".8 Y. N5 }  x- H& U4 G
"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world."
( Q# W7 ~6 c4 wPoof! She's gone. ' z& [, k6 {5 {+ z
"Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep.8 ~4 O" s. v& c- A! D+ C' l- t- R
"I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life." 3 {$ R7 ?$ c4 \' J; r5 V+ p
Poof! He's gone.
% X( ^! m2 j+ [* n5 K$ J5 w( x"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. ) ~8 l9 @, {7 b1 l3 ~' {9 {  o; U- K4 e! |
The manager says,% o! Z) L3 ]% B8 c
"I want those two back in the office after lunch."0 K+ A9 R( S5 f) U

+ a6 A7 N0 s+ O4 z* d) B Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-22 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 junglebell 于 2008-1-22 15:35 发表
$ P0 v- v, Q5 k5 c4 [" Y*Lesson 2
, w7 o/ w1 H4 M2 p. I0 u! N4 U A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.; P: t7 H# E9 G6 b1 }" P2 r7 b
They rub it and a Genie comes out.
2 x, K7 [8 ^" B: FThe Genie says, "I'll give each of you  ...
9 `" s; ^+ q; ]/ _9 }# C; ]
It is time to fire such a boss.
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-23 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
*Lesson 3*
# G) ~8 [2 T: h# L! R, Y A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.
* m* n5 o( r% |1 F7 rThe priest nearly had an accident. ; A3 }. I# n: q# m/ h
After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.
8 t6 f; a# {! p( ~$ l( _The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" ( X) ^$ i# u$ r! P
The priest removed his hand. 4 \& K5 ]' s' M- P8 N
But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.
0 J- f) ?, F* S; f/ I* D9 NThe nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?"
; q6 S) |# F  @8 `The priest apologized "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak." ( M% e% L: L- j% X* C
Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way.  O8 s# h! s2 g6 `6 {
On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129.
( g* M, H7 p: S; j( b It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."
! t9 h! G4 p; ^: K' M: T1 j" g) L. `3 S. b  U
Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might  miss a great opportunity.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-24 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 4*
0 F* C" e0 _7 d# {5 s9 [ A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day.4 X  M2 j1 Q6 N: `5 m4 T
A rabbit asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?": `5 q" c4 Z' m8 f6 l7 D5 Y' E5 b
The crow answered: "Sure, why not." 0 s( I2 a& i$ A8 y! s/ ^6 k
So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.1 Y3 ]4 f$ V& Y( s
A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
9 Z/ x3 p3 {& Q# ]& J( K9 w Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-25 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 5: Power of Charisma*: k- x$ l3 A7 J: _/ s
A turkey was chatting with a bull "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, but I haven't got the energy."
- d; t$ b7 J+ P  \ "Well, why don't you nibble on my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."
) P( t4 V& l* WThe turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. * I5 ~) q7 B, V
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.! I# m$ o* t1 {) T8 N+ D
Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.
, K+ D, T& z' U7 V0 E, t* C Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.3 S: T+ V6 H3 Y

$ R* y8 p) q7 |' Q8 T1 @Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Lesson 6*$ \  t- W( X* m' H. Z6 b
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field." V. T/ _# v! ?( Q) `
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.! Y' g( c+ `; ?3 M- }
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. 6 w* R, h* Q# u) O
The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. : f6 ?5 s9 b) c( o; p1 {
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
8 H* C' k) c( U7 Y3 G! TFollowing the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.* x0 Q! I7 t  B9 q6 M
! ]2 ~) P2 g8 i0 ]5 m+ c
Moral of the story:
& Y) x; o8 y/ f+ n/ l1 n4 k7 w1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy6 _2 F* [0 b9 r' p1 F7 N1 T
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend/ c! c+ a+ k' v' \2 E0 k$ p
3. And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-27 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
. H' N% Q3 B2 O& U3 E/ S+ O6 A& Z. b
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the
) j  [; a' x* [0 h8 ^ race again and it won again.3 h" m# V9 E% u1 R5 D5 |9 ?

9 F0 x) K$ b" OThe local paper read:
+ j9 W. k4 w: Q$ GPASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.4 a9 P; H' K' g/ W( s
2 S- V6 K: Z  b0 ?7 f
The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the! A" D" t: Z, g# V3 d
pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.9 t8 U( J0 I6 F! t0 N/ p% X

1 A7 {% R# x& C2 g) gThe next day, the local paper headline read:9 _, V0 [: s" t/ I/ x
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.& C' k$ ^/ W2 Y! S

6 u& t( a! Q! oThis was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid
( [7 v( d2 u/ `4 o' r( l2 M- }( @of the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
+ l4 O/ `& p8 T* P9 I0 m) E. H  l( I: l5 O, V. X
The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:. a% P4 {9 u1 F( l: r) n  Z
NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.) V. U5 Y3 z# z+ ^; I5 ^6 r' q

% x; S' j2 Q- TThe bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid- i$ {+ i8 ^% J5 g2 [( U2 S
of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.
4 X. E! ?  E7 l5 @: y7 D0 _- ^! s7 e4 U
The next day the paper read:
& x$ I8 [$ J1 c' j1 pNUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.
, S' r% o+ R7 E* D% v! x& U7 \7 w
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back9 ^8 B/ ^! O2 O' p: @8 C/ F; G
the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.
2 \/ o; x& `% G  s5 Z
5 ~# r+ _  |" w' v' D+ SThe next day the headlines read:  ?6 n$ @9 P  ~3 `8 w5 L
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.2 \) v5 T( K6 m# [' N# O- K$ C) s

7 q% ^$ L/ e) |% V, SThe bishop was buried the next day.
9 N# b' w, K4 S' h9 Q; Y  K0 C, h7 J! {/ c6 U* v  s( \' E0 ~
The moral of the story is.....being concerned about public opinion1 N4 U# O, R8 m: x( W* x: D
can bring you much grief and misery...and even shorten your life.
6 X* c& K2 d5 [4 `+ {' K2 M1 D# {+ }, ]3 {. x: D( t+ E" g
So be yourself and enjoy life...
2 Q- j. m0 h" r8 f5 n- h9 q* q; s
! x% D) M# |' f$ }Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier  i3 ~# j; {  q
And live longer!
, P  Z2 H; Q4 f: t, |
' w3 Z" W- X, `! i% IHave a nice day!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-27 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
They are fun and meanful, thanks for sharing.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-28 19:35 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dad explains the facts of life
' }8 V5 ?) I" c3 Q9 H0 z
& l0 w' E; p" x& Y  s1 z  N, S8 D, q! eJunior asks his dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"* }- F, [* R2 A+ W
His dad sighs and replies, "Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!4 O0 V- r- y! U3 i
( v; b1 i* J. x1 N2 W2 n4 ?9 S; W8 ]5 M
Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. 3 `' x1 H5 ^" {) ?- X+ g! a
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.
5 ?0 O8 g0 G9 _, o
  o9 p" O- I; K: CWe sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.   o% K; k* n' t5 x/ O$ S

, o' a/ x# N' o% ^As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button. / c7 r. H5 U/ F
, s- K% ]& ]3 d) D0 k0 E
Six weeks later your mom sent me an instant message saying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a self extracting file which had implanted itself in her BIOS. 0 o* q2 v0 G$ e2 h4 c5 n9 t

1 o: P5 w8 Q7 @4 w2 r+ _, t9 u. f3 S$ o( lThen nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'!"
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-28 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing.
8 F6 C  R- D+ g1 q
' u- z  e0 L+ {; r& {7 d% ?I find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is people's inborn factors of understanding/produing humor. For me, I wish I could have more humor.
3 r1 [  q. K# d
' h% N" J4 G: r9 I8 s0 DAs for the above story, I understand that the author tries to make fun of human conception and computer virus infection. But the story just confuses me as a joke.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-5 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 billzhao 于 2008-1-28 20:32 发表
- y. f6 B+ }! m9 CThanks for sharing.( O2 k3 z0 h3 K" E) C  m
3 x  t! w2 {7 C$ h
I find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is peop ...

" O5 _$ G' V/ g1 u8 F* p
+ ]8 V' D- _" T! \2 |3 z+ yYa, sometimes I have the same feeling as you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-1 01:07 , Processed in 0.232889 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, APC On.