[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-15 09:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
如题?
5 k- b/ b6 W( Z& a+ `. G关于报税和保险问题是怎么解决的~~
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-15 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
I am one of those that bought a car from the states last year. As far as I knwow, you don't pay state tax in Whshington and Motana. You only pay GST (5%) at the Canadian customs when crossing border. If the vehicle is not made in north america, you will have to an import duty (around 6.1%). Respecting insurance, you need to arrange for insurance with your insurance broker prior to your trip. They may ask for a few things, including vehicle title, warranty clearance, and bill of sale. On transit permits, you need to buy two of them, one covering the trip from the US dealership to the border, and the other from the border to your home. The US permit will be provided by the US dealership and the cost is $20 to $30. The canada permit can be bought from any auto registrar with a cost of $25. Let me know if the above helps. Good luck.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-15 21:13 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢~~  很有帮助~~  我打算考完试再仔细了解一下~
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-15 22:15 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
原帖由 KrispyKreme 于 2008-4-15 17:45 发表 5 ]7 i' |' V5 i
I am one of those that bought a car from the states last year. As far as I knwow, you don't pay state tax in Whshington and Motana. You only pay GST (5%) at the Canadian customs when crossing border.  ...
& I. R0 \# ~' t: V) @* R
请问美国买车,那我可以在加拿大买该车的保修吗?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-16 16:31 | 显示全部楼层
I guess you are referring to the transferrability of factory warranty, which is of course one of the primary factors in decision making. Depending on the make and model, you may or may not be able to transfer the factory warranty from US to Canada. This is where you need to do extensive homework before making up your mind. There are lots of infirmation available on the internet on this subject, and you will also need to talk to the dealership to confirm before the purchase. The vehicle I bought is made by Subaru which honours warranty in Canada. However, you have to pay for the warranty repair by yourself first, and then sumit to Subaru America for a refund. This is unlike buying a car from a canadian dealership where any warranty recall will be performed at a dealership who will settle with Subaru Canada directly without your involvement. On the other hand, I figured in my case that I probably have saved >$10k in price difference so the warranty hassle is worth it. So far I haven't got any warranty repair and I hope I will never have to, given that Subaru is a pretty reliable beast.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-16 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 KrispyKreme 于 2008-4-16 17:31 发表 ) @5 R; @* F: D" L4 u7 z3 s
I guess you are referring to the transferrability of factory warranty, which is of course one of the primary factors in decision making. Depending on the make and model, you may or may not be able to  ...
( F3 ~6 ~. u) L, A
很好,谢谢.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-16 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-4-24 13:59 | 显示全部楼层
I like Subaru too, do you pay the money in one time? or how did you get mortage for it?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-1 00:42 , Processed in 0.187673 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.