找回密码
 注册
查看: 1657|回复: 4

请教:LOA。。。

[复制链接]
鲜花(25) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-17 18:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
去年来到这里工作时听到的最多的词儿就是LOA,可是我们却是啥也没有而且公司也只提供2.5月的camp,然后就不得不搬到城里来住了。' Q4 M0 a; n7 Y6 F  K; \/ x5 l+ x

7 Q' z3 V( d: o6 M! k) F我想问一下我听人讲加拿大有个在北部工作的补助,而不是像电工工会/agency提供的那种令人眼馋的补助。这个补助叫什么名字是谁给的呢?政府还是公司?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-3-17 19:05 | 显示全部楼层

you will get some money back when doing your tax.

As I know, if you work here for more than 6 months, and you have rent agreement with your landlord, you will get some money back when doing your tax.
8 d' v% a1 s; X9 I' A3 AYOU'D better talk with local accountant they have more information about this
大型搬家
鲜花(25) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-17 19:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 lifeisgood 于 2009-3-17 20:05 发表 % `5 _1 D6 p: r6 k) H+ |
As I know, if you work here for more than 6 months, and you have rent agreement with your landlord, you will get some money back when doing your tax.
# d+ p% h5 K! W  ~1 lYOU'D better talk with local accountant they have ...

G! S6 w3 ?! F+ ~  s0 B. }' p5 {2 U9 `, o3 ~. L( i  Y
It's too bad I don't have any agreement with my landlord.
8 F; U7 z& p- W% v0 l, K' i3 U
& w) F& d3 v9 ]5 v6 [  \- k* E; NI found a post 2005-09-08. We can see a big change within 4 years. 8 F" ^5 i6 w% y1 [
4 C' H$ J2 U( x) i0 U; w

) c: d9 S/ O) E: L& O$ {8 LAs I actually Live in Ft. MAc...I thought I'd wander in to the discussion...  ; Q3 ~4 R# J% G5 b4 B

( \6 h, z$ q" J% a* n7 c, p, CFt. McMurray is the biggest city in Newfoundland(inside joke..), and yes, you do get to claim northern living allowance credit on your income taxes (like all northern communities in Canada).
3 f: l- X" ]: ^8 ?% c) {" L# h$ O' D) v) ?! @* `; w
As to the flight credits, I sure haven't heard about that from any of the folks here I know, it may exist, but the only travel credits I remember from Revenue Canada are those for travelling due to medical or employment purposes. I might be wrong....and believe you me, next tax return I'm gonna find out for sure!
+ X5 v. h) N/ o% b3 K$ O# Z+ H+ M: W/ y" ?+ w/ p3 v2 w
As per cost of livng, quality of life etc..do not move here unless you already own a home with lots of equity or have lots of $$ for a downpayment for housing. Yes..mobile homes start about $250,000, most starter homes start about $350,000. Renting...forget about it...$1500/month for 1 bedroom is normal...
7 J6 S2 [. ?  t* s! ]% U( z+ D3 }# c( {0 H
The winters are cold, dark and long..-45 for a solid week a couple times in winters are the norm...Groceries,Utilities,General Merchandise are a tad higher then Edmonton prices..but nothing outrageous./ c. }7 y9 a" |" n
6 l, ^! \- V9 @6 P5 j, N8 Q2 a
The landscape is actually beautiful, very hilly and scenic. Beautiful large lakes with great fishing and hiking are accessible via Quad or plane.
6 q: c( n- k9 e' E' U# S* g4 g! v2 f$ e' W
The people, are younger and wealthier (and a lot more males vs females) here then in comparable Canadian Cities. Pace of Life, and driving attitudes ..are at a breakneck speed.
) u0 K( p3 U  y  ~5 C0 Y
1 S4 ]: \: z  g# u  }The oilsand plants run 24 hours, so half the city is sleeping at any one time, and half are working. City businesses (outside the oilsand industry) have a huge struggle finding and keeping employees, everyone wants to get an oilsand job..the result is that you get shoddy service in all retail stores and restaurants.
/ u! h: {" ~/ t  |' W, m$ h( {5 p& I( `1 W3 K
Besides its negatives...Ft. Mac. is what you make of it...like any other place to live .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 02:24 , Processed in 0.140648 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.