注册
查看: 1109|回复: 6

求助:看看这么卖车有没有问题?

[复制链接]
鲜花(7) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-18 20:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我在网上看二手车,看到了一个性价比很好的车,我和车主联系,他只留了Email,我们2天互相发了3封信件如下:
( I  y6 M% _3 I; H1、我发:i'm interesting in your car. i want to take a look. Can i have your phone number? and could you give me the VIN of your car ? 5 b2 c  ]7 N* n5 l3 e1 a+ F
车主回复:Thank you for your interest in buying my car." E- J& R1 V* q* E! `; r# j
Why is the price so low?
- v7 T& S3 t2 NI have just divorced after 10 years of marriage and I am moving in Cardiff, Wales (United Kingdom).  There is no point in taking the car with me, as  I would have a hard time trying to register it so I need to get rid of it ASAP .The car is located in Canada right now. The title is clean and you will have absolutely no problems to register the car in your name.
5 `6 R; h3 C: }( jI will tell you a few words about the car  :
" R7 y8 F3 g' R" XIt is in immaculate condition , rust free , no scratches and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs very well. The interior looks great. This beauty needs nothing. The title is clear, it is not a salvage one.I want this transaction to go smoothly enough as I am caught in the middle of some very important events (I have to start a new chapter of my life) and I have little time at my disposal. I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out. This is a great car, ready to be yours, but only if you shall understand and you won't make me loose time as it has already happened to me.
' P, V2 M3 z& I' T$ ^9 Y- t% ]The price is 5,000 CAD. THIS IS MY LAST PRICE. I will not negociate the price. I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying it, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please email me back and I will tell you what are the next steps in closing the sale.. y9 R' [" h' S

2 Q  L0 X. o) H4 {  A2、我发:i am really interesting in your car. Could give me the VIN of your car. i want to check your car. Thank you.
# {$ h- i5 x* P# I! I$ m1 ?5 O车主回复:I am sorry that the pickup is not available because I am not in Canada right now.  But before leaving I have prearranged shipping with "eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection"(the mediator)  and Searail (the shipper) so my presence in Canada isn't necessary. The car is in a warehouse of "Searail Shipping Company" in Canada, ready for delivery. In exchange I will offer a 5 day period of testing with no obligation to buy the vehicle. The testing period starts from the moment  you receive it from the shipping company. So if you want to make this deal I will need the following details from you:
3 X9 i% z; @. Y3 q. y3 E/ dfull name and the shipping address./ ~: Y, f1 U/ g3 W
After I will have all this details I will forward them to the third party company  and I will proceed the order.
$ \0 ?2 N) W$ n. f5 h0 yThey will contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal and also to see that i am covered by them and that I am legit seller." h. [( c. S" {5 L
The vehicle will be delivered with the title, owner's manual, 2 sets of keys, service records, and of course the bill of sale notarized and signed by me. I am waiting your email with the requested details.
; o/ R: A" V8 R6 `& `. C, R8 D3 p
5 e/ g  P+ z/ W1 A' \4 j7 p. j( x3 L3、我发:I live in Edmonton now. Is your car in Edmonton? If not, is the delivery  included in the price?
% s1 M1 k: q- C! H  M2 A; O车主回复:和他的第二封信一样
* n! t1 n) ?6 C' E# j2 _
$ `6 ?1 Q6 @7 U! I我想问下大家买二手车时遇到过这种情况么?怎么直接要我的地址和全名,我给他会不会有问题?因为我要vin他一直都不给我,也不告诉我是不是本地的车,而且他最开始说要去英国,第二封信就变成了不在加拿大,我们总共才联系2天!大家帮我出出主意,我可以告诉他我的地址和全名么?可以和他交易么?- |7 c: U9 h7 f0 x  I% k3 M
' {- @. Y+ P5 t* T/ z
还有,谁能告诉我二手车都是怎么交易,需要什么费用和办理什么手续?
鲜花(242) 鸡蛋(8)
发表于 2009-5-18 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
这是个典型的骗子,不要相信,kijiji上面这种信息很多,买二手车的注意事项有很多很多,楼主搜搜以前的贴子,有很详细的介绍。
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(7) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-19 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,有你这样的专家说话我就明白了
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-19 19:29 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
这是个典型的骗子,不要相信,kijiji上面这种信息很多,买二手车的注意事项有很多很多,楼主搜搜以前的贴子,有很详细的介绍。# [) A1 a% c1 k6 w3 Y! U3 S: @
白马啸西枫 发表于 2009-5-18 21:38
4 q$ i) g  h  [- `5 @
严重 !千万别上当。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-21 19:00 | 显示全部楼层
kjj上的骗子还是挺多的,一定要小心,千万别把自己的信息透露出去
鲜花(1181) 鸡蛋(48)
发表于 2009-5-23 06:38 | 显示全部楼层
您居然还发到第三封...
大型搬家
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-23 17:02 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
哈哈,我以前也在遇到过这样的骗子。。。
  A+ J5 r! k" ~) A8 {  H, I. y+ G2 _8 v! e4 @. s
就是有点不明白,为什么骗子都说自己在U.K.{:2_84:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-2 01:25 , Processed in 0.117700 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APC On.