找回密码
 注册
查看: 4080|回复: 5

[电工杂谈] 地平线工地爆炸原因

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-16 12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
查明了吗?伤员出院了吗?兄弟姐妹们都安全撤退了吗?下岗闲赋在家,常常挂念国家大事,请有消息的brothers透透风声,何时准备恢复重建,俺老贾随时听候领导召唤,坚决为灾区重建出大力流大汗!
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2011-1-16 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
啥子?工地爆炸?在哪里发生的?老子朗格儿不晓得?
4 R% i+ t6 w) v& M  {老贾你说详细点儿嘛!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-16 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
2# 爱城四少
* v3 v/ L# e2 g' p% @
% |2 ]& J2 O* K* s7 b3 wFour people were injured in a fire Thursday at the Canadian Natural Resources Limited Horizon oilsands site north of Fort McMurray.; {; D; x7 A7 x  ]" N
9 j7 g- y. K5 N7 r
Three of the four injured were transported to hospital in Fort McMurray in stable condition.- e0 s" B& ]& |8 X, \# I

$ U6 |3 z$ R! K" W/ O  V) v, f, XOne worker was being treated for second and third-degree burns, the most serious types. A second suffered first-degree burns, and a third person had a neck injury.' v1 V; O" f0 k( \0 r
& X+ t' ?. G6 e  F1 h+ H
The fourth was treated on scene and was to be released.
, h+ q0 o% T: d% @+ T
! S& S7 j2 n; L" n" u, Q"All employees have been accounted for and are in secure locations," CNRL said in a written statement.
% g% w" a; r$ c' ^( U' ?- j* E& l1 B2 |6 H$ N2 l; c2 s
Reports to the Sun about an explosion at the plant started coming in around 3:30 p.m.3 I" z0 e) l+ [. d" Z, ?; b5 n: D
" A$ Z8 U# Z/ }2 G3 M
A witness who wished to remain anonymous described the scene as "scary."7 a% V+ ?- r* Y; }! v
$ q' i* U" W0 d4 i! d
And a man whose wife works at the plant was concerned for her safety. "It is a ball of fire," said the man, who would not be named.$ J* x% F* e0 m9 N& i- U+ Z% K3 B
0 z: I" k# f. O% y# X+ c4 Z) N
Alberta Environment was notified about the incident.# l& p' j1 Z& y3 ?( `
5 f: `* B( J1 b. Q6 i) B# J) m
Chris Bourdeau, spokesman with Alberta Environment, said the department is "in the information-gathering stage."
( g# C9 I' g0 @# p
& [* e  Q) i1 J0 r4 EThe fire was located in the upgrader, which converts bitumen into synthetic crude, and the plant was shut down.
$ c' n1 I7 V& z% Q7 d; S5 ~0 x1 W$ e
By 7 p.m., the fuel source of the fire had been isolated and the fire was contained to the coker area.3 r& I( x. R( r
* p. m9 a; M0 s, M$ f/ T
Air quality has been reported as good in the area as of 6 p.m. Thursday." z8 e5 T; u) K* g
& q. l6 u9 R* g! y" j' u8 V6 ~- g
The Calgary-based company said oil production has been suspended and there is no word as to when it will resume.
, F0 v6 E; p7 U
) ^2 Q4 H; P, j* _, E"Canadian Natural's first priority is the well-being of our personnel and to safely control the situation," said CNRL in a statement.* }( L5 M& @# Y7 X3 U( L/ w
# P; q3 r8 c1 ]( t' t, Z2 P
The upgrader is located about 70 km north of Fort McMurray. No site evacuation was required.
# P+ n: ]  C6 d, c8 s6 K0 G
: B5 j8 @, s1 b2 LHorizon is the newest major mining operation in the oilsands.+ \9 [& l5 U* w7 }
+ ?( v) [' {+ ?3 m3 S
It is impossible to gauge the impact on the company -- or how the incident might affect multibillion-dollar expansion plans for Horizon -- until the extent of the damage is known, said Michael Dunn, an analyst with FirstEnergy Capital Corp.
  d' P5 P+ T* q$ p. G6 r9 ^# O
7 Y7 ]. G6 p, |4 k4 lA spokeswoman for Alberta's Employment and Immigration department said its officers were on their way to the site to conduct investigation.' o* D$ i  e8 \) z! d7 B

. Y) @5 r  l; g0 f0 e+ vThe company said air monitoring stations in the area are being checked, with updates available at www.wbea.org.
( Q) O1 K" U# O9 O! c7 H* ]) ^( h
Canadian Natural, Canada's No. 1 independent oil producer, said earlier Thursday that Horizon's output averaged 83,700 barrels per day in December, down 22% from November, as it shut down the upgrader's coker unit for repairs. The company said it had restarted the unit.
6 E* }6 M5 A$ D8 E% `
# V$ i' l. J$ `Fires in the complex upgraders have been relatively frequent. Production at Suncor Energy Inc.'s oilsands project was hobbled when a fire broke out at one of its two upgraders in December 2009. A second unit was damaged in another blaze last February./ s( S6 N/ i) ]# V  r* Y
; {/ G8 R' {  r" g( J0 z3 K; p
Horizon was built during the oilsands rush of the last decade at a cost of $9.7 billion.
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2011-1-16 13:11 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
乖乖格老子!看来安全恩是重要!
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-19 14:01 | 显示全部楼层
有活了
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-4-9 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
炸光才好,这样就有活了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-9 09:50 , Processed in 0.189368 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.