找回密码
 注册
查看: 1477|回复: 4

Questions on Subaru service?

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-2 21:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I am thinking to buy a Subaru SUV. Does anyone have experience with Subaru dealer’s parts and service? Comparing to Honda and Toyota, it is more expensive?
* V. w" w: y; S3 o: v7 C! n/ s
6 z; W4 ?) U8 j9 j" N5 XThank you
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-2 22:30 | 显示全部楼层
subaru has good reputation on rally racing.,.as well as nice handling on icy road driving..
7 O+ G; m" B' dwith that price, i would rather go with ACURA's RDX or Infiniti's FX 35, just some suggestions, not a Subaru fan
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-2 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
I like subaru.  If you can wait,  2009 Forester is a very good suv. see below:
' q# ?+ u* j8 Q5 @4 {& J! x6 CThe 2009 Forester was designed to create an alternative to traditional SUVs for anyone with an active lifestyle. The new model features improved ground clearance and drivability while maintaining Forester's practical off-road capability. Drivers may choose between naturally aspirated and turbocharged/intercooled 2.5-litre Subaru Boxer engines, both revised to provide better performance. In particular, low- and mid-range torque is improved in both engines for more responsive everyday performance. The robust body structure, heavy-duty raised four-wheel independent suspension and up to 225 mm (8.9 inches) of ground clearance help make Forester equally adept at negotiating twisty roads and absorbing ruts and bumps. The ride quality, acclaimed in the previous model as one of the best in the segment, is now even smoother and quieter.
7 N! m9 P7 Q9 _; `9 B( K  @: n
. y% D" \3 i0 ^) qAs before, Forester is offered in a wide array of models. The 2009 Forester 2.5X is one of the best values in the segment. The new Forester can be enhanced with a Touring Package, and models with the automatic transmission may also be outfitted with Limited Package and 2.5XT Limited option packages. & q# D7 ]% u$ n$ E' h* ^- P$ R

) p* V& l9 a2 K; e) y% z# P! X( OBolder Design, Greater Comfort
& B# G  S7 e* `  BThe new-generation Forester makes a bolder SUV design statement while retaining its Subaru identity and clean lines. A larger, more pronounced grille, higher hood line, 'hawk eye' headlights and a large, contoured bumper cover with available fog lights give the front end a more confident appearance. More sharply defined character lines, and boxed front fenders and rear quarter panels accentuate the SUV profile. The rear design features larger light clusters. ( @+ F7 C5 ^3 _6 ?1 E3 D- B
0 e# u$ ^1 ~( D# @
The new Forester design integrates functional improvements, as well. New framed side windows and larger door openings make it easier to get in and out. The rear gate's generous window enables the average-sized driver to see a one metre (3.2 foot) test dummy positioned one metre behind the vehicle. Rear tinted privacy glass is now standard. 7 X( k( t3 ?  x, s2 {: a7 `3 U

8 l: u. K+ s* m2 m1 G
( ^, P5 J& K7 y) E7 X2 k' C- K6 dNew Chassis Improves Rigidity and Ride Comfort
& ^; }, n: T1 a- TLike Subaru's high-performance Impreza, the 2009 Forester platform is based on the Subaru Dynamic Chassis Control Concept (DC3). The new chassis and body provide improved rigidity and ride comfort thanks to the addition of high-tension steel at key structural points.
% \5 ^! D8 m$ Q) t# N  [& P5 e# v2 q
To its four-wheel independent suspension, the 2009 Forester adds a new rear double wishbone independent suspension and widened tracks, which enhance its car-like ride quality while providing exceptional handling dynamics. To further improve handling, the engine is now placed slightly lower in the chassis, which lowers the centre of gravity. All Foresters have a quicker steering ratio and more rigid steering mount. Foresters with 16-inch wheels are fitted with 215/65R16 tires; models with 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels ride on 225/55R17 tires.
4 x9 G6 @$ i* H9 e
1 Z% b) G0 M6 C  |! G& l- C9 K) iComfortable, Spacious Interior 6 Y' C6 G/ ~% U. x% |
Specially developed seat cushion and seatback springs improve the comfort of the front seats. The centre console shape adds to the airiness of the interior, aided by the sculpted door panels and improved headroom. Each door panel houses a molded recess that can accommodate a 750 ml (24 ounce) soft drink bottle, as well as loose items.
$ Q8 ?- e. i* k8 X' N. i$ |" p/ H% \" ?
The rear seat incorporates a new folding centre armrest and the standard 60/40-split rear seatbacks fold to provide a flat cargo floor, made wider between the wheelhouses by the new double-wishbone suspension. With the rear seat backs raised, the cargo area is large enough to accommodate four Tour-sized golf bags or four large overnight suitcases. # \2 {- d4 h" m) ~- {4 I0 x

& H3 h' x2 c7 YHeated front seats and power-adjustable heated exterior mirrors are standard. The standard 4-speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA stereo with steering wheel controls is equipped with vehicle speed sensitive volume and a Radio Data System with 24-character text display. A premium audio system is available as an option on the Limited Package and 2.5XT Limited, and this 6-speaker 100-watt AM/FM stereo includes a 6-disc in-dash CD changer with MP3/WMA audio file capability and SRS CS-AutoT enhancement system.
. D; e  U% V# h! l& D/ R$ l
& Y9 K. P% `! _& i4 ~Renowned Subaru Attention to Detail + w1 m) g7 Y  L6 K
The headlights-off with ignition switch is a traditional Subaru convenience that can preserve battery life, and the 2009 Forester offers several important new conveniences, as well. On models with the 5-speed manual transmission, the Hill Holder System can help prevent the vehicle from rolling backward when being driven away from a stop on an incline. This new feature represents an improvement over the mechanical Hill Holder system previously used in manual-transmission Forester models. With the optional automatic transmission, Forester is pre-wired for a remote-starting system. The dual gas-strut hood supports are easier and more convenient than a prop rod.
' c5 t3 ?$ w. C9 L6 P8 ?) j
( f! z# H5 S$ l7 G. D) aImproved Torque, Better Economy ! T" m1 P9 v# r" V: m! r4 h0 L+ a
The Forester's 2.5-litre normally aspirated Subaru Boxer engine is modified for 2009 to improve performance, drivability, and economy. The engine delivers 170 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 170 lb-ft. of torque at 4,400 rpm. A new intake port design helps improve both low-end torque and emissions. A new optimized catalyst system provides improved emissions performance. The i-Active Valve Lift System (AVLS) ensures a broad torque curve and smooth response at all engine speeds, while also helping to improve fuel efficiency. The switch from a single rear muffler to twin mufflers - as on the Legacy and Outback models - reduces exhaust backpressure while ensuring quiet operation. % [& b# W7 S7 y. W6 r' j3 b
1 ?0 U$ y& T- S4 A( f7 }8 m
The new turbocharged Forester is powered by a revised 2.5-litre Subaru Boxer engine delivering 224 horsepower at 5,200 rpm and 226 lb.-ft. of torque at 2,800 rpm. The turbo engine, while retaining the same peak power and torque ratings as its predecessor, is modified with a new intake system, redesigned turbocharger and intercooler to produce more torque at lower rpm for a smooth stream of power.
7 @9 _8 e/ ~4 s7 J6 r, C: v7 C
% u) ?9 ~: V1 p# F& QThe 5-speed manual transmission is enhanced for better feel, and models with the 4-speed automatic transmission feature SPORTSHIFT® control for manual gear shifting when desired. * M* h& E& m: q% \0 q' J1 {! Z
" L0 j3 N- J7 R+ |, u  W5 n
Fuel economy for Forester's naturally-aspirated 2.5-litre engine when equipped with the manual transmission is 10.5 L/100 km city, 7.6 L/100 km highway and 9.2 L/100 km combined
鲜花(8) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-5 17:41 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
edmonton only have two subaru dealer. they belongs to one   big boss. I Just bought subaru legacy. I feeling is this car is unique. I feel i will more and more like this car because of it's 气质
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-5 19:36 | 显示全部楼层
Why not buy from States?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-1 00:45 , Processed in 0.182255 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.