注册
查看: 964|回复: 4

请各位妈妈给推荐一下downtown或是Nait附近口碑好一点的dayhome或者daycare

[复制链接]
鲜花(12) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-18 23:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我一岁的儿子11月份需要入托了,我和老婆看了几家可以接受十八个月以下孩子的DAYCARE,条件都不行。& _7 h) u. e. R
我们很想找一家孩子不那么多,条件又好一点的,但最关键是老师要负责一点,有耐心。如果大家谁有经验,请您推荐一下,DAYHOME,DAYCARE或是在家带孩子都行,好的坏的都想知道。。。2 V! g8 Z0 N/ I% j
, O5 V! I; M5 P' o
对了,地点最好是在DOWNTOWN或是NAIT附近; ]/ }8 c" b) w+ c, c. G8 \

0 X* H* S) L- m0 _* L我和孩子妈妈谢谢大家了
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-19 08:55 | 显示全部楼层
The one at Canada Place is pretty good I heard. But it's very expensive - about $1300 a month I heard. There is another one close to downtown called Lion Gate is pretty good. It has the same owner as the Top Hill in downtown. Another one called It's All About Kids is pretty good too. But the problem is all these downtown daycares have long waiting lists. People usually get on the waiting list at least a year before they send their kid to daycare.
' E1 e5 c' f$ Y- N4 e$ _- u5 F* d. C9 {0 }& c- Y
You might be able to find a dayhome. I am not sure. I never really liked dayhomes. I visited some dayhomes, and they put all age children together. I didn't like that. Plus Daycares are licensed and the government does inspections once awhile. Most dayhomes don't have licenses and the government doesn't inspect dayhomes as often as daycares.
2 c. R3 l) j, }' C! U( l$ `& ?& B' z8 ?& V. |/ E/ U
Hope this helps a little.
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-19 08:59 | 显示全部楼层
Just let you know that I put my name on the waiting list when I was still pregnant and didn't get a phone call until my child was over one year old. I put my name on the waiting list for the University daycare too when I was pregnant and never got a phone call from them.
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(12) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-20 19:53 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Thanks a Lot.
+ W, l5 x# Q+ c2 a/ o: }I tried MacEwan's and It's All About Kids. But they told me that they only can accept 18m and older....# v0 t) |7 R1 c9 y4 Q! U7 k/ t" A
- J/ E% C) R: \; b7 y
It looks dayhome is the only way for now, I'll try
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-9-21 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
I know for sure that It's All About Kids accepts babies who are 6 month old as long as they have spots. These daycares I mentioned above all accept babies above 12 month old as long as they have spots.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-2 09:32 , Processed in 0.167253 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.