发表于 2013-4-12 07:03 | 显示全部楼层
我老婆生闷气呢, 什么时候她开心了, 给你们解释一下该怎么 停尿布
鲜花(163) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-12 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
Toilet Teaching
; U& v% _& _' Y6 l) |# N& W, ^& E; e& }
Toilet Teaching
5 M* Q, @: G% Q# H' z0 {/ v# y5 `Toddlers and Toilets! K8 y) {! B# U9 x% a/ y
Learning to use a toilet can't be rushed. It's important to wait until your child is both physically ready (muscles that control the bowel and bladder have to be strong enough) and motivated to learn. This way, toilet teaching takes less time and is less frustrating and disappointing for you and your toddler.
2 F/ X1 Z- S4 K2 h& n! d* ]" n8 v5 J- i6 g# r
Most children are at least 2-1/2 years old before they are physically ready to learn how to use the toilet. Even then, they also need to be interested. Give yourself and your child lots of time and avoid deadlines.
/ ]9 {' v& s! i' h
% |! H" n$ d6 J3 |Below are signs that toddlers may be ready for this important developmental step:
' A7 z8 x- K' q. c2 Y6 S1 t
+ @! _* I3 |- K4 V' ?stays dry for several hours or through the night
7 X9 ~( U2 y8 u7 h/ c; Yhas bowel movements at fairly predictable times
' q8 [4 F5 x4 }7 i/ N1 @can tell when they're urinating or having a bowel movement
; m# ?0 I; P* ]% _) ncan pull down loose-fitting pants and follow simple directions
1 R0 u  f5 n( [* ~doesn't like to be in wet or soiled diapers
2 I' i/ z$ _1 ~% ycan say they need to use the toilet+ ]% q; o9 D9 V( Y) M' f4 Z- n+ X
shows interest in using the potty or in other people using the toilet
! J7 O: {/ S! C& n/ E0 D8 J% j& {4 g+ e4 ^; f
Start Slowly# ?' o8 u0 b# Z# J
Time and patience are the keys to toilet training. Begin by helping your toddler recognize when he is "going". Talk to your toddler using words that are familiar to your family.' {, {3 v& r/ ?3 d
4 \8 `2 u7 ^" b( k7 g! h; I) f1 R
Let your toddler see you use the toilet. When you have to got to the bathroom, interrupt your activities and let him know where you are going. You can also let him see you emptying the contents of his soiled diapers into the toilet and then flushing so he can understand where bowel movements should go. These things help toddlers develop the thinking process they need to successfully use the toilet.3 J% N! U% S( e9 S
( R( j+ a  z  |5 K  e
Set up a potty chair in the bathroom and explain what it's for. Let him approach it on his own time. Reading books about toilet training is another way to get your child used to using the toilet. Local libraries carry a good selection of children's books on toilet teaching and other toddler-related subjects.  Z" g# a5 g2 ^- o2 d
* l0 X) \# b- U2 [9 A7 p% v
Simple Steps
' Y* z; j  D6 VLearning to use the toilet is a complex task for children. Breaking the task down into simple steps will help your child's progress over a period of days or weeks.
$ i% r% I( Q' f/ m% x
1 R9 D$ h! D; n% A8 {) B  m$ KBegin by showing your child his potty and explaining how it's used. Let him know you'll help him.
1 x: F. P  Z' PAsk your child to tell you when he needs to go to the toilet. Watch for signs he is about to go. He will likely stop what he's doing, look down or off in the distance, or say, "Oh, oh". He may also fidget or hold his hand between his legs. If you ask him if he has to go, he will likely say "No!" If you say "Looks like you have to go to the bathroom", or "Let's get you to the bathroom", you may get faster action. Your toddler probably won't be able to wait more than a few moments.! ~& U4 H8 d0 L( E1 E% M# U) G
Stay with your child while he is on the toilet.. s9 D3 j- V% x1 ^8 L
Little boys may want to pee standing up like their dad or other boys and men. It is easier, however, for them to learn by sitting first, then switch to standing when they know what to do.) d$ k8 a3 H8 i6 q- X, ]
Encourage your child's effort, successful or otherwise. Get him into the habit of washing his hands whenever he has been in the bathroom.
$ p2 c/ A: r( n8 Q) K9 [If after a couple of weeks your child is not making progress, he is likely not yet ready to learn. Stop and try again in a few weeks or when he seems more interested.
. `! t$ P8 c4 c& ?. A$ u; [/ g
) y0 _$ l4 C9 d; M7 y1 X8 cTake a Seat
) X7 D7 ~8 |9 J* M5 x/ FYour toilet's seat may be too big – or even scary – for your toddler. A training potty that sits on the floor, or a toilet seat adapter that fits on your toilet, can make your toddler feel safer and more comfortable.
" g8 O3 j/ \0 B# b5 B8 F1 S" N" C6 e
If you use a potty:
$ L: }4 `2 i5 l7 u
: b% P* A/ Q( D/ R! YMake sure it's sturdy and doesn't tip easily. Your child may feel safer because his feet are on the floor and he won't be afraid of falling in.# ~; |* _& T0 S" y4 d4 W
Your child will quickly be able to get on and off without your help.
0 ]. ?7 ], N8 m9 G9 F: o/ JYour child will be able to see his "results".! x* D% ?  K, Y/ s

/ S/ I/ J8 p& f2 t/ k! A
5 h0 v1 T/ n. x" u# X2 tIf you use a toilet-seat adapter:/ @1 ?8 \$ y& ]5 P5 e
$ _8 x: {8 k# ]- R) _* S8 \
It should fit securely, otherwise it may pinch or your child may be afraid he is falling., _: V, `8 o) z( j$ p0 g, S1 W
Your child may be scared if the toilet is flushed while he is sitting on it. Many children this age fear being flushed down the toilet, or being sucked down the bathtub drain. Let him know he is too big for this to happen. Respect his fear by letting him flush the toilet once he is off.: y  q, s1 ?* s/ V& _
Use a step stool so your child can get on and off easily. To feel stable and secure, your child's feet should touch the stool when he is seated.
! b" G7 N! B5 {9 ^3 q
4 O7 C; P' \+ v$ {! K; o- j! N* `3 MSet the Stage for Success# g- S% Q- B' t, e( \
Take your child to the toilet after waking up, before going out, after a nap, or before a bath.
4 V4 K# J- W. a- S* i+ q' c: SKeep the potty in a bathroom close to where he spends most of his day.2 h4 m  X5 z% T- h! T, {9 v
Keep books in the bathroom to help your child sit longer.
1 ]& K. V& H$ R1 w! y& j" G. `* Y; kKeep the potty clean so your child will want to use it.
7 x$ ?# j2 a  U) }* m$ eDress your toddler in clothes that are easy to pull up and down.3 m2 Z$ A9 j4 a/ B# O
The sound of running water may help the urge to pee.* _8 M& K& u1 O$ [
Be consistent. You and other adults need to have the same approach and expectations for your child to learn to use the toilet.9 n* w2 ^% M8 p+ C8 w
Be patient, positive, and relaxed. Don't set deadlines. Children will learn in their own way and on their own time.2 b9 j2 O) R+ g8 m- T5 Z
7 n: }4 z: i4 E, i( M
Oops!
7 Y" `7 {3 n5 l# @! U9 a4 }7 aExpect accidents. It takes time to learn this new skill. Toileting accidents are not something children do on purpose. Some children may begin to have more accidents if family life changes because of:
2 N( Y4 R2 y" d5 o: t- e: S' J+ [9 x# `& c! ~8 _8 }
a new baby! o* U# D# f7 T2 m, u& N; N; d( k
interrupted routines / m  |0 q: W6 R4 x/ Q& }
new or different child care3 T  M% ?, J. D' ?3 c" `) S: U
stress in the family ) \7 O# r( l' m
illness or injury8 h2 j9 M6 T2 W  K+ I+ v

, s7 ]( }& ]( J5 e" B. I. ~: Z% }) {( r1 |$ c4 |7 i
Your child may feel bad about these lapses. Reassure him that this is part of learning and that he is loved and supported. A calm, matter-of-fact approach will help your child get back on track.6 ]+ {5 Q$ v) J0 E

$ d- W0 Q3 b8 ?8 H7 V& V' S0 ^( p9 tFrom "Growing Miracles", Alberta Health Services, 2010.
; [! }/ G4 m4 i( j9 T  j# @" p
鲜花(40) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2013-4-14 00:00 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我家娃,和乐乐家差不多,也几乎没训练。在某天自动开关关上之前,让她坐过几次小马桶,但坐半个小时都不会尿的。倒是有时自己没穿尿片感觉要尿尿了,会主动去找尿片来,让我给她穿上,然后一穿上就尿。其实那表明她完全已经能控制自己了。
: d+ i: l( P2 i1 R- N; Q$ ^
" U7 }7 a. Z/ B& V大概2岁1个月左右,某天早上就自己提出不要穿尿片了,然后就让她记得自己告诉大人要尿尿要拉臭臭的。就是第一次尿比较痛苦,往小马桶上坐了尿不出,起来继续玩,再感觉要尿了再坐,还尿不出。就这样反反复复了三四次,终于第一次尿在小马桶里了。然后就学会了,白天就不用穿尿片。过了一个多月,有学会了晚上醒来喊尿尿,于是晚上也不用穿尿片了。
2 w  T$ F# L5 L% c1 u/ U7 l3 S0 C2 f
于是我家也有之前买的easy up剩着了,还好我才买了一小包,十几么二十几片。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-30 15:32 , Processed in 0.610079 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APC On.