找回密码
 注册
查看: 2131|回复: 0

[书法美术] Piano Lesson AVAIL NOW

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board. " @! ^* C" k* e) [. Z% y

# R! E; H! P6 A6 ~; [) sPlease go to my website: * O( o, @8 c2 c0 m1 W6 [
http://www.kimchangpianostudio.com " B0 ]- K+ A/ _% e2 w2 {" t& ]0 W

4 D% M. G3 j) F  U. W/ t' q16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
) T+ ~8 h3 i1 w& t Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
. G& F* X0 h  b0 N# q5 K. r. s% z& _ Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment
7 F% h- y9 w8 ~, m Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
5 r. ]$ S9 T7 L* S Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice
: G! i/ a# q! ^: e; A/ s$ K Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach
' e; ]) U. q! k2 q7 z& C- l1 l- a Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs
/ N5 G! b9 d! V Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship
  A% Y0 N) d+ P$ o Children of all ages and adults are welcome! 9 c1 Q: d1 V+ u# M, P% s! O( Z! p

4 u1 P. U5 l! M- W  I& }Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!& Q( \0 l8 _: A: K7 l& x! I
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-15 06:53 , Processed in 0.178134 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.